JRock Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JRock Balkan

Za sve fanove JRocka na Balkanu :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

Tutorials for PS ;)

Go down 
+3
Cossette
Minami.
Keiki
7 posters
AutorPoruka
Keiki

Keiki

Broj komentara : 305
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Tutorials for PS ;) Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:29 pm

OK ljudi, nemam vremena za prevodjenje, tako da je na Engleskom....
Nadam se da sam od neke pomocji ^^

Ove tutove sam postovala na jednom od mojih foruma i mogu da kazhem da su se ljudi zabavili i nauchili poneshto ;)
I da dodam: Nemojte (plz) zloupotrebljavati ove tutove i slike koje su okachene u druge svrhe, koristite ih iskljuchivo za pomocj u PS-u, videcjete da smo na nekima uradili watermark, taj sajt na kom smo radili je mrtav ali i dalje ima ljudi koji cje prepoznati radove nashe grupice ;)

Povezacju par postova zaredom, ne mozhe toliko slika da stane u jedan post XD

Za pocetak...pozadina....^_^

A background tutorial:

Start out with your colors set to black and white, however you'd like to do that... it doesn't matter. Any size will work, just like most tutorials... so use whatever you want, I used 400x100 I believe... and well, just follow the instructions...

1.) Make a new layer and fill it black

2.) Go to Filter>Sketch>Graphic Pen
Use the settings: 4, 40, right diagonal

3.) Go to Filter>Sketch> Conte Crayon
Use the settings: 10, 7, Canvas, 100, 4

4.) Go to Filter>Distort>Wave
Change the top to 10, make sure it's 'sine' and 'wrap around'
Hit randomize a few times... then on to step 5

5.) Go to Filter>Brush Strokes> Sumi-e
Use the presets
Tutorials for PS ;) 1011

6.) Go to Filter>Distort>Wave
Set the top option to "1" keeping it with 'sine' and 'wrap around'
and leave everything else at it's preset...
Tutorials for PS ;) 1012

7.) Now hit ctrl+U, click colorize, and give it some color
Tutorials for PS ;) 1013

Have some fun now, I duplicated the layer, rotated it 180 degrees and set the blending option to screen... add some text, a border, maybe some brushing and find some stock.... you're good to go.

Tutorials for PS ;) Sigcopy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evo jos malo da se igrate ^_^

This is for absolute beginners to sig making, or just experts who are bored . This requires Photoshop CS for the Fibers filter, though really, it shouldn’t be too hard to recreate the effect with a lower version. Anyway, tell me what you think, if you have any problems or whatnot, and remember that the key is experimenting. This is just one way to do it, create your own styles and methods, and outdo me, haha. There might be some extra instructions in here, meaning maybe you could have gotten the same effect without using so many steps, but oh well, this gets you there anyway.

Before you start, make sure you have the Layers window showing, as you’ll be needing it. If you don’t see it hit F7.

1. Open up Photoshop CS and create a new document. You can use the dimensions you want, but I tend to use 370 x 80 pixels. Make sure RGB color is checked, as well as White for Background Contents.
2. Hit D to reset the colors to Black and White.
3. Filter -> Render -> Fibers and use default settings (16, 4).
4. Filter -> Pixelate -> Crystallize with a cell size of 10.
5. Filter -> Artistic -> Plastic Wrap. Use settings of 20, 8, 8 in order. Hit Ctrl F (Redo last used filter) three or so times to enhance the effect.
6. Filter -> Blur -> Motion Blur. Make the angle 90 and the distance 12.
7. Filter -> Blur -> Radial Blur with settings of 35, zoom, best.
8. Filter -> Sharpen -> Unsharp Mask. Settings of 125, 5, and 0.
9. Now go to Filter -> Render -> Difference Clouds.
10. Hit Ctrl F about seven or so times, until you get something that looks about like this.

Tutorials for PS ;) 7127

11. Now duplicate the layer (Ctrl J) twice.
12. Make sure you’re clicked on one of the new layers, and go to Filter -> Distort -Twirl with an angle of 400.
13. Now click on the other new layer and go once again go to Filter -> Distort -> Twirl, but instead of 400 use –400.
14. Now set the blending mode of both of the layers you just changed (The two top ones) to Lighten.
15. Click on the topmost layer and merge it (Ctrl E) with the layer in between. Then merge that with the bottommost layer. You should have something that looks kind of like this.

Tutorials for PS ;) 7128

16. Now let’s add some color. Hit Ctrl U to bring up the Hue/Saturation box. Check off the colorize button in the bottom right, then move the bars around for Hue, Saturation, and Lightness until you get something you like.
17. Duplicate the layer again (Ctrl J).
18. On the top one, go to Filter -> Blur -> Gaussian Blur at about 4.8
19. Set that layer to the Hard Light blending mode.
20. You can change the Saturation or Lightness if you wish, though I didn’t. Opacity settings can be changed as well. Then merge the 2 layers again.
21. Another optional thing, I chose to invert it at this point to change the black-ish areas to white-ish, then change the Hue again to make it look good.
22. Go to Image -> Adjustments -> Brightness/Contrast and put the contrast up a bit. Brightness too if you want. You should now have a pretty good looking Background. Most sigs have a picture put in at this point, but as this tutorial is already getting a little lengthy, I’ll skip that. Mine looks like this right now.

Tutorials for PS ;) 7129

23. So now it’s time to add some text. First off, what font to use? Really, its all up to the maker, so I can’t help you out there, though I do recommend www.dafont.com to find some fonts if you don’t have many. Choosing a color off of the Background with the eyedropper usually works pretty well. Sometimes it’s still hard to read though, which is where blending options come in. Double click the text layer or right click and go to Blending options to display it. Play around with some of the effects and see what you get. Placement of the text is again, something I can’t really help you with. Either you know where it goes or you don’t, after making tags for a while you begin to understand where it should go (Most of the time anyway )
24. Lastly, there’s the border. Create a new layer and put it above the rest. Select the color you want your border to be and put it as the foreground color, then go to Select -> Select all. Go to Edit -> Stroke. Choose foreground color, 1 pixel. You can stop there, though I recommend going on to a double border. While you’re still on the layer with the border, and still in select all, click on your Magic Wand tool. Check to see that its on Remove from selection and click right in the middle of the sig. Now you should be clicked on the border only. Go to Select -> Inverse. Now go to Edit -> Stroke again and, with a different color, do another 1 pixel stroke.

Finished Product:

Tutorials for PS ;) 7130

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malo drugaciji izgled:

Metallicborder:

1. create a new document... use some siglike size... mine will be 350x100 and paste some old bg you have made

2. Use the Polygonal Lasso Tool and make a shape like this one:
Tutorials for PS ;) Metallborders2
and fill with black

3. select the area outside the fill, using the wand tool

4. Go to Select > Modify > Contract, and contract by 4 or 5 pixels, fill the selected area

5. now select the non black area, press ctrl+shift+I and then delete and then ctrl+shift+I again and fill with color #D5D5D5

6. go to Layer > Layer Style > Bevel & Emboss, reduce size to 0

7. go to Layer > Layer Style > inner shadow, set opacity to 30% and size to 10

8. go to Layer > Layer Style > inner glow, set opacity to 50% and size to 10 and color should be white

so you are done now and this is my result after working on it a bit

Tutorials for PS ;) Metalborder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jos nekih prostih caka:

Streak of Magic:

step 1: open a new document, any size shape or form, just make sure its in color
step 2: make your background, I'll be using this very basic background using difference clouds and some downloaded brushes:
Tutorials for PS ;) Magic-wave

step 3: now for the actual tutorial, you'll want to reset your brushes to the default photoshop brushes. Find this brush:
Tutorials for PS ;) Magic-wave2

step 4: set it to these settings:
Tutorials for PS ;) Magic-wand3

step 5: now on a new layer at the top do something like the following (make sure your color is set to white):
Tutorials for PS ;) Magic-wave5

step 6: now go back to your brushes and choose a regular airbrush pixil sixe 9 or 13 make the settings the same as they where for the stars (you could only have to click on shape dynamics and scattering for the settings to remain the same) then follow the brush stroke you just did with the stars to get something like this:
Tutorials for PS ;) Magic-wave6

step 7: for the final step all you need to do is set the layer type to overlay and you should have a pretty good effect. after that just add a border and whatever to get your final result.

Here`s what I got:
Tutorials for PS ;) Magic-wave8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malo da naucimo o cetkicama ^_^

Anyway to use this tutorial you need a graphics editing program (obviously ), I'm now using Paint Shop Pro 8, but this tutorial will sort of work for Photoshop, too (I don't know how to texture brushes in PS, like I did in PSP 8 during step 4, though). You will also brushes that I have made if you want to follow this tutorial almost exactly. Here are the brushes I'm going to use:

Brush 1
Tutorials for PS ;) Brush1

Brush 2
Tutorials for PS ;) Brush2

Brush 3
Tutorials for PS ;) Brush3

Note: I can't make these magically appear in your hard drive, so define them as a brush in your photoediting program.

Now, on to the tutorial:

1. Create a new document that is 375 by 80 pixels.
2. Use the flood tool to fill the document with a color of your choice. I'm using #7D1C09.
3. Create a new raster layer, and name the layer "gradient". Now use the flood tool and fill the layer with a black and white gradient with the brighter side on the right, then go to layers>properties and change the layer mode to Luminance (Legacy). This is what your image should look like so far:
Tutorials for PS ;) 3

4. Now to start the brushing. Make a new raster layer. Select Brush 1. Set the layer mode to "Burn". On the color pallet make sure the color is #7D1C09, or the color you were using before. Double click on where the color is, and click on the box in the upper right hand corner marked "texture", and choose the brown leaves texture. Now, using the "Brush variance" pallet change the "Opacity" and "Rotations settings (change the drop down boxes AND the numbers.) Now change the "Fade Rate" and "Position Jitter settings". Now, start brushing on the sig. (Finally)
5. Make a new raster layer and set the blend mode to "Soft Light" Change the color on your color pallet to #D6A702. Brush on the sig, just like in step #4. Duplicate the layer twice. Your sig should look like this now:
Tutorials for PS ;) 5

6. Make a new raster layer, set the blending mode to "Burn". Use the same color and brush as you did in step 5. Only for this step, it's important not to overdo the brushing.
7. Make a new raster layer, set the blending mode to "Dodge". Use the same color as step 5 and 6. Select brush 3 and lower the jitter % to about 99. Brush only near the lighter part of the sig. You should get something like this:
Tutorials for PS ;) 7

8. (Optional) Use the crop tool to get rid of the extremely bright light on the right.
Tutorials for PS ;) 8

9.Merge all the layers and add a border, or text if you want to.

Finishing Touches

The real tutorial is over, but here are some tips to make your sig look a bit better.
1. Use the brightness and contrast tools until you get the details to your liking. The clarify tool is especially useful.
2. The color balance tools are also good to use, if you want to get some nifty colors in your sig. (O.o did I just say "nifty"?)
3. A nice finishing touch is to sharpen the image, and the use the soft focus filter, like so (I used the clarify tool before I did this):
Tutorials for PS ;) Almostdone

Hopefully this tutorial was helpful, and did not confuse anyone too badly.

A da ih zamaglimo malo?

Cloud Grunge:

Step1. Open a new document to the dimensions you want for this tutorial I have chosen a 400x120 transparent canvas.

Step2. Now you need to find an image you want to use, once found select two colours from your image and set them as the foreground and background colours, use this tool to select colours:

Step3. Create a layer under your image (if there isn’t already) and apply FILTER: RENDER: CLOUDS you should have something like this:

Tutorials for PS ;) Clouds-2

Step4. Press ‘D’ to reset your colours.

Step5. Above the layer your image is on make 10 more layers and on each of them press ‘CTRL + F’ you will now have something like this:

Tutorials for PS ;) Clouds-3

Step6. Now on each of the layers with clouds you need to set the blending mode to ‘soft light’ except for the layer directly above your image, that one should be set as ‘pin light’, ‘hard light’ or ‘lighten’. I chose ‘hard light’. Now you will have something that looks a little like this:

Tutorials for PS ;) Clouds-4

Step7. We now move on to adding the grunge brushing, this tutorial looks at a different way of applying it. Select your grunge brushes from your brush menu and set your color to either black or white. What you need to do is, with a different brush on each layer, dab your brush in places on the ‘soft light’ cloud layers. You can alternate between black and white for a better effect. (Remember to use a brush on every layer that is set to ‘soft light’)

OPTIONAL

Step8. Some of you may notice that some of the cloud is making the render look less attractive, a simple way to deal with this is to select the layer directly above the image (that should be the one without any brushing on) and apply a mask to it.

Step9. With the mask in place, have black set as your foreground colour and using your grunge brush dab around and on top of the image. If it still looks cloudy follow step10.

Step10. What you need to do is apply a mask to the bottom five brushed cloud layers and repeat step 9 on each of them.

FINAL PRODUCT:

Tutorials for PS ;) Clouds-6

Keiki: komentar modifikovan dana: Mon May 11, 2009 6:39 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta
Na vrh Go down
Keiki

Keiki

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Uh...idemo dalje...
lol...ovo je odlicno ako ne zelite neku odredjenu sliku, vec nesto apstraktno...

First, start a new doc ( I choose 400x150 white bg ) and get the 1) brush tool and pic the first basic brush and set the size to 24 and make random dots and lines across the sig

Tutorials for PS ;) 1

2) then go to filters>blur>radial blur and the settings as followed blur method:zoom quality: best and the zoom set to 100

Tutorials for PS ;) 2

3) then go to filter>stylize>findedges

Tutorials for PS ;) 3

4) then go to blur and have exactly the same settings as before

5)then repeat steps 1,2,3 and 4 and do exactly the same as all theese steps. This is what I got:

Tutorials for PS ;) 4

6)then press ctrl + i

Tutorials for PS ;) 5

7)then duplicate the layer ctrl +j and go to filter>distort>wave and press randomize till ya see sumick ya like and press ok and then go to the layer blending and set it to lighten

Tutorials for PS ;) 6

then merge visable ctrl + e and repeat step 7 again about 3 or 4 times rotate canvas if ya want to

Tutorials for PS ;) 7

then press ctrl + u and add some color

Tutorials for PS ;) 8

then clart around with it till ya like it

Tutorials for PS ;) 9

Tekstovi u vasim sigijima...

Ever wonder how people made text effects on their banners and what not? Not animation ones, but I mean, ones that just look cool and not plain as hell. Well, when I first got Photoshop, I had no clue how to do this, and it drove me crazy figuring out how to do it. So I'm making this tutorial for those who do not know how and wish to learn. Its easy, so it shouldn't take to much time at all.

1. Just open a document with a white background, lets say.. 300x100. Then choose a font. I chose fixedsys, because every computer has it. Choose size 12

2. Type out the words.

3. Now, check out the layers pallette, and at the bottom of it, you will see a little "f." Click that to bring down a few options, then choose "Drop Shadow."

4. A box will show up with many options to the left. Don't worry about those, but just look in the box your currently in for something that says "Blend Mode." Set that to "Normal." Then click the little color block next to it and choose the color red.

And now your done.

Thats basically how you do it. You can do many other things to your text by experimenting with the options that are to the left of that box. Its all up to you.

Animirani:

Open a new document, 350-400 x 100-150 pixels, Transparent
I have chosen this pic for my sig (Integra Hellsing from Hellsing):
Tutorials for PS ;) Pic59

!Step 1!
The Background

1. Go crazy with the gradient tool set to difference

2. duplicate the layer(ctrl+j) and go to Filter > Stylize > Find Edges.

3. set the layers blending mode to lighten and merge down(ctrl+e).

4. Go to Filter>Distort>Wave
Set the top option to "1" leave everything else as it is...

5. Duplicate the layer turn it 180dg, set the blending mode to screen, merge down

6. Duplicate, Filter>Distort>Twirl: Angle 100%" set to lighten and merge

7. Duplicate, Filter > Sketch > Chrome default settings set to soft light and merge

8. Duplicate, Filter>Distort>Twirl: Angle 200%"

9. Duplicate and then go to Filter > stylize > Extrude, these settings:
Type: blocks, Size: 3 Pixels, Depth: 30, Random, set to soft light an merge

10. Duplicate, use Filter>blur>radial blur, These settings:
Amount: 100, Blur Method: Zoom, Quality: Best, set to soft light an merge

11. duplicate Filter > Distort > Polar Coordinates. Use ‘rectangular to polar’ as the setting

12. select (with the square marker) the side that looks best and copy it (ctrl+c)

13. paste(ctrl+v) edit > transform > flip Horizontal and place it correctly so that it looks like a sphere and merge

14. set to pin light and merge down, now colorize it in your favorite color like a good boy/girl

(15-alternative. first set the foreground color to any color of your choice
and the bg color to black or white,
create a new layer and place it under the bg layer and use the gradient tool on it set to luminance and merge)

at this point you should have something like this:

Tutorials for PS ;) S1fin

!Step 2!
Adding a picture

1. duplicate the background

2. insert the pic in the document and cut away the bg

3. set the blending mode to luminance and merge down to the bg duplicate and once again cut away the bg around the pic

if you want to you could blend the pic with the following tutorial

!Alternate tutorial!
Blending

1. use the gradient tool, settings:

Tutorials for PS ;) Ps1

2. press q and the grag the gradient across the pic, press q again and then delete.
(you may not get a perfect result at ones, but keep trying, if the blend is to weak then duplicate and merge down)
Tutorials for PS ;) Atfin

3. set to lighten, if it wont work with the bg then use this tool:Tutorials for PS ;) Tool1 to darken the bg to make the pic show better.

4. use the same pic again and cut something out and place it one layer above and directly over the eye or whatever you made
(it can be anything that you want to give a little extra focus like an eye or something, try not to make it to big tho)

5. Duplicate the layer twice and put color overlay on the top one using white, go to Filter > blur > gaussian blur of 2,4

6. merge down and go to Filter > stylize > wind on the middle one (any direction) then turn it cw 90dg and press ctrl+f
continue all the way around

7. place it over the the eye or whatever(this will later be a part of the animation) and name the layer "ani"

now you should have something like this:
Tutorials for PS ;) S2fin

!Step 3!
Border

1. Go to Edit>Stroke> 3pixel, make sure its set to inside and it is black
2. Go to Edit>Stroke> 2 pixel, choose a color matching the sig
3. Go To Edit>Stroke> 1 pixel, black

Tutorials for PS ;) S3fin

!Step 4!
The Text

1. write a text of your choice

2. use gradient overlay on it, make sure that the colors match the ones in the sig and set the angel to 180

3. use a one pixel stroke color it white and use 50% opacity

Tutorials for PS ;) S4fin

!Step 5!
The Animation

1. Go to File > Jump To > Adobe Imageready

2. uncheck the eye icon on the "ani" layer, make new frame and select it, check the eye icon on the "ani" Layer

3. press the tween button and enter a value in the box from 5-15(many= slower animation)

4. Duplicate the last frame. And change the visibility of the last frame to the same as the first frame.

5. duplicate the last layer and click on the time value on the frame and set it to 2,0

6. Just File>Save Optimized as a gif file and you are done

this is my final result:
Tutorials for PS ;) Anisig1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Na vrh Go down
Keiki

Keiki

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Zelite da "isecete" deo slike i stavite ga na drugu pozadinu?
Ovako:

Cutting a part of an image to add it to another image ( like cutting a character from a BG to make a sig with it with a new BG ) it`s so easy.

First open your image.
Pres : Ctrl + A (select all ) ... Ctrl + C (copy) .... Ctrl + N (New ) ..... press enter (ok) ...... Ctrl + V (paste) .... Ctrl + U (hue and Saturation) ... put -100 as for Lightness to make it black. Again Ctrl + V to add a new layer with the image you want to use.

Now you can use the selection tools in the toolbar (polygonal lasso )(tool bar is in the right side of photoshop window) to select all around your item.
After selecting it, press CTRL+I (invert selection) then press DEL on your keyboard to delete the rest of pic.

Now the image needs to be cleaned.

Press CTRL+D to deselect the selection.
Use Eraser tool (E) then right click on your image and select a round brush.
Set its size any size you need, depends on your image.
And set the hardness to 96%.

Now erase the extra parts.

Just need a little practice. You will master in it soon.

Uh...setila sam se da mozda zelite sami da pravite cetkice za Photoshop... XD

Just grab a pencil and a paper , draw the type of pattern you want , scan it to your PC and then to open it with PS , Edit > Define Brush and voila...Youre done....Or you can create it using PS by drawing the pattern you like ( In black ) on a white bg , Edit > Define Brush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sada vec mozete da se svrstate u "one koji znaju da koriste PS" ;p
Tako da cu da vam priredim malo izazovnije tut-ove...

Tutorials for PS ;) Smudgetutle4fz5

Tutorials for PS ;) Retutiw1sd0

Smudging + Squiggles

Kickin' it old-school with this one. All defaults.

1) Cut out your stock and place it into the canvas. Remember the rule of thirds and avoid "floating head syndrome."

2) Put down a linear or radial gradient as your background. In example 1, I used a linear gradient comprised of 2 shades of green because it contrasts with the pink / skintone in the stock. In example 2, I used a radial gradient comprised of yellow and red taken from the stock via eyedropper tool. In both cases, the gradients originate from the left because that's where lighting will be.

Tutorials for PS ;) 02

3) Grab your soft-edged circular brush (set to around 60-80% opacity) and pick a light, saturated color. For 1, I picked a slightly lighter, more colored green. For 2, it was a more saturated orange. Create a new layer between the stock and the background gradient and brush so that it starts from the lighting's origin and so it spills out a little past the stock.

Tutorials for PS ;) 03

4) Now, to integrate the stock a little into the background... eyedropper tool the color of the BG closest to the stock's edge. Then, make a new layer on top of the stock and use your soft-edged brush to put some of it overlapping the stock. In both examples, I decided to blend the edges furthest from the center (in 1, that's the stock's right, in 2, the stock's left).

Tutorials for PS ;) 04

5) Lens flare! Create a new layer, fill it with black. Then go to Render > Lens Flare and pick whatever you like best. Make sure it originates from wherever the lighting is. Set this layer's blending mode to Screen and then erase the cheesy looking bits (most of the rays should be gone because that's a tell-tale sign of filter use... and we want to hide that =P). In 1, the lens flare is underneath the stock because the light area is underneath it. In 2, the flare is above because the light area overlaps it.

Tutorials for PS ;) 05

6) Awesome, now let's get some texture in there. Select the Smudge tool and pick either the Chalk or Spatter brushes. Set Strength anywhere from 60-100%. Around 60, you'll likely keep blurry edges. At 100%, you're going to get the texture of whatever brush you're using to smudge and some hard edges. Now, just go and smudge those layers of soft-brushing you made earlier. Feel free to add more layer of soft-brushing and smudge them for more texture. And don't forget that you can sharpen a smudged layer to bring out those edges a little more.

Tutorials for PS ;) 06

7) Alright, you've got the big strokes down and some good texture / overlapping. Now for some smaller elements to really focus in your effects. Grab your hard-edged circular brush, size 3-6, set its opacity to 100%. Create a new layer and select a standout color from your background or stock and start drawing squiggly lines. Don't be afraid of getting messy or drawing over your stock, you can always move them and erase parts later. As always, make sure their direction goes with the "flow" of the tag...

Cool Now, arrange the squiggles so that they focus in on the stock. You may have to resize them to get them to "fit" properly. Sharpen each squiggle once to make the edges more defined. Then take a soft-edged brush and erase certain areas (especially the ends) so that they "blend" into the background.

Tutorials for PS ;) 08

9) Keep adding more...

Tutorials for PS ;) 09

10) Nice. Now, for a little extra blending to integrate the stocks more... Eyedrop tool the background color closest to the stock's left edge. Soft brush some over the very left edge of the stock and set the blending mode to Soft or Hard Light. Muck around with the opacity settings so it doesn't stick out too much. Repeat with the right edge. Voila. It's subtle, but it helps.

Tutorials for PS ;) 10

11) Here's where it gets cool. Create a new layer on top of everything else. Then select Image > Apply Image. This will create a layer that is a duplicate of the whole sig. Grab the Rectangular Marquee tool and select long areas of the duplicate and copy and paste them as new layers. Do this a couple times... You should end up with 4 or 5 strips of your tag. Then, rotate them all so they fit with the tag's flow and arrange them so that they overlap the stock here and there. Erase the parts you don't want and then you'll get something like this:

Tutorials for PS ;) 11

12) Add text accordingly and you're done.

Tutorials for PS ;) 12

Not half-bad, eh? Remember, it's not the number or flashiness of your effects, it's how you use them. A few not so fancy effects that flow with your tag do a lot more than random flashy stuff that isn't relevant to your stock at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Na vrh Go down
Keiki

Keiki

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Tutorials for PS ;) Itypedu3

Igracemo se jos sa bojama ^_^

Explanation of color theory terms:

Tutorials for PS ;) Colorwheelsp2
Color Wheel - see above

Hue - what color it is, for example: blue, red, yellow, etc. are different hues

Saturation - the vibrancy of a color, for example: saturated red = pure red, desaturated red = close to gray

Value - the brightness of a color

Analagous - colors next to each other on the wheel (yellow green, yellow, and yellow orange are analogous to each other)

Complement - colors across from each other on the wheel (red and green, blue and orange, etc.)

Split Complement - a color that is analogous to another's complement is the other's split complement (yellow orange and red orange are split complements of blue, orange red and violet red are split complements of green)

So. The purpose of this tutorial is to show you color theory in action and in doing so, give you more specific terms to use when discussing why you like a certain color scheme and to help you choose "accent" colors when trying to add variety.

1) Here's a very blue tag.

Tutorials for PS ;) 01pa3

2) Here's that same blue tag with just a few yellow accent elements... already your tag is popping out more and it's a lot more interesting.

Tutorials for PS ;) 02lg8

3) Here's the tag with a solid fill layer set to Exclusion (it's a saturated blue with the left and right edges erased...). Use your blending modes to add color... especially if you have places that get washed out by really white, bright lighting.

Tutorials for PS ;) 04vn3

Exciting... I know. >.> Actually, here's the portion of the tutorial I really wanted to write: a handy guide to accent colors.

When picking your accent color... you can either go for an entirely different hue that contrasts or a variation/analogue of the main background color(s).

Contrasting hue examples:

See above (yellow on blue... split complement)

Tutorials for PS ;) 05ou8
(orange on blue, complements)

Similar hue examples:

Tutorials for PS ;) 06us0
(blue green on blue, analagous colors)

Tutorials for PS ;) 07wk6
(blue on blue, same hue, but more saturated and brighter)

Now go ahead and try to combine 3 or more colors for more exciting images, but always keep in mind why you're adding in a color (complement for contrast, analagous to harmonize, a different saturation/brightness of another tone for accent) when you do.

Tutorials for PS ;) Eagleexamplezr8

And don't forget Color Balance adjustment layers can really change up the color scheme without you having to really muck with the original.

Tutorials for PS ;) 09oj0

Blending effects

So, you take a pic & start...

Tutorials for PS ;) 8656ja1thad2

Tutorials for PS ;) Blendtutjd6ob6

Jos malo o animacijama...

this is my new version of tutorial on using imageready to make a gif. it was done using PS CS2 although the same principal works on PS7 and you shouldn't have any trouble.

firstly, go to file and then open.

select the video you want to turn into a gif, when you open it an "open movie" box will appear.

use the progress bar to get to the start of the scene you want to use.

Tutorials for PS ;) Screen18cy.th

when you get to the start of the video hold shift and drag until you get the end of the scene.

you should now see part of the progress bar turn dark, this shows the part of the video you have selected.

the actually amount of footage may look small but that is because its a long video

Tutorials for PS ;) Screen29rd1

in the animation bar, you need to delete all extra frames before and after the scene you want to use. pick the first frame then while holding the shift key, select the last frame you want to delete. when you have highlighted the frames, click the delete button

Tutorials for PS ;) Screen36gy

now you have the scene selected, if your scene has a black border, use the marquee tool and select the part of the image you want to keep

Tutorials for PS ;) Screen44dd.th

then go to "edit -> crop" and once the image has been cropped, its time to resize.

go to "image -> image size" and resize the image to the size you want. i prefer to do width 100 and let the constrain proportious option to adjust the high so it keeps its aspect ration

Tutorials for PS ;) Screen59xd.th

after you have done that, its time to adjust the settings for saving. click the optomized tab above your image. its very likely the quality will be bad so the change the optomized
setting on the right side of the screen to perceptual and it will look normal

Tutorials for PS ;) Screen60rh.th

now, when you view your animation, if it doesn't look right, try removing some frames and adjust the speed which can be done with the animation bar.

next, go to "file -> save optomized as" and save your gif.

in the end, i created this gif. i just removed a few frames and just left it at the original speed (so just watch and you will see play)

Tutorials for PS ;) Familyguy4018io

Lighting and Stock/Bg Interaction

1) Put your stock in and cut it out... Sharpen/clean it up a little... I slapped a Levels adjustment layer on this as well and mucked around a little with the contrast and increased the green/blue sliders to bring out some turqoise-y color.

Tutorials for PS ;) 01

2) Eyedrop a light and dark color and put a radial gradient down on a new layer underneath the stock (this step getting familiar to you folks? xD). The center of the gradient should be where the light source is.

Tutorials for PS ;) 02

3) Now, take a look at your lighting... the parts where it's directly behind the stock, you'll get a washed out effect that sort of obscures the edges. So, create a new layer on top of everything and grab a soft-edged circular brush at 100% opacity and a large-ish size (~70-150px), set your color to white... Then brush a little over the edges of the stock's side that is closest to the lighting. Take a smaller (~30-75px) soft-edged circular brush set to erase and at a lower opacity, like ~60%, and shape the white brushing so that it's concentrated right along the stock's edge.

Tutorials for PS ;) 03

4) The side that's away from the lighting will get a "silhouette" effect. So, create a layer underneath the stock and brush some lighting spilling out from behind it. Use the same soft-brushing method in step 3 to put down the white.

Tutorials for PS ;) 04

Next, to really bring out that "silhouette" effect, CTRL-click your stock so that you create a selection from it. Make a new layer and hit the Layer Mask button to create a mask from that selection. On this new layer, brush some black over the side of the stock that's away from the light. Set its blending mode to Soft Light. If you don't think the shadow's intense enough though, just duplicate that layer of black and you can accentuate it.

Tutorials for PS ;) 04c

5) And now to enhance the overall lighting... last but not least, time for the trusty gradients set to Soft Light (tm). xD Duplicate that first gradient layer from the bottom with CTRL+J and move it on top of everything else. Then set it to Soft Light.

Tutorials for PS ;) 05

6) Now, you've basically set up the strongest lighting affecting the stock, but don't forget that any more shinny effects or elements will have light reflecting off of the stock (and the background...) as well. As I add some renders to give the BG some texture, notice that I let some of it overlap the stock in places where light would logically fall.

Tutorials for PS ;) 06

Also, if you place something so that it doesn't overlap and impose its color on the stock but gets very close to it, feel free to throw in another brushing layer to add in that light manually. Eyedrop the new element's brightest, most saturated color, create a new layer, and use the soft brush / eraser method from steps 3/4 to apply the color. Set the blending mode to Soft Light or Hard Light (or Vivid Light or Overlay... experiment with those blending modes!), depending on how strong you want the coloring to be.

Tutorials for PS ;) 06b

7) Now, I throw down a bit of smudging that is the same color as the sparkly render elements along the edges because it resembles light being reflected off of the BG, see?

Tutorials for PS ;) 07

Cool Add some typo, put in one last Levels adjustment layer... and voila.

Tutorials for PS ;) 08

There you folks go. Just remember these 3 guidelines when you're setting up your stock/lighting --

1) Light can bleed over the edges / overlap stocks

2) Strong light creates a "silhouette" effect along the edges of an object that fall into shadows

3) Any elements that you put in, especially if they have bright, shinny surfaces, will reflect light onto the stock in some way.

Toliko od mene, na vama je da probate Tutorials for PS ;) 582172
Na vrh Go down
Minami.
Admin
Minami.

Broj komentara : 1767
Registration date : 2009-01-31

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:04 am

http://img13.exs.cx/img13/6372/metalborder.gif

ovo pokushavam vech sto godina.
neche -__-"
Na vrh Go down
http://jrockbalkan.niceboard.net
Cossette

Cossette

Broj komentara : 709

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:09 am

Ohooooo, danke hun !!!
Na vrh Go down
Quetim

Quetim

Broj komentara : 690
Registration date : 2009-03-04

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:21 am

Omg, thanks
Ovo ce tako pomoci XD
Na vrh Go down
Keiki

Keiki

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:53 pm

np ;)

Minami. (citat):
http://img13.exs.cx/img13/6372/metalborder.gif

ovo pokushavam vech sto godina.
neche -__-"

Kako ne? Jesi ishla po uputstvima odavde ili...?
Na vrh Go down
[LAOI]

[LAOI]

Broj komentara : 165
Registration date : 2009-05-16

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:30 am

Sugoi~
Kad uhvatim vremena bacam se na ovo.
Na vrh Go down
Minami.
Admin
Minami.

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:06 am

jesam k.
Na vrh Go down
Keiki

Keiki

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:07 am

hmmmm... da skinesh neki drugi PS?

Koju verziju koristish? O_o
Na vrh Go down
Minami.
Admin
Minami.

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:13 am

cs7.
:S
Na vrh Go down
Keiki

Keiki

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:56 pm

>_>...

kuku XD

Ajde skini ovo:

Adobe Photoshop CS3

Create powerful images with the professional standard

The essential software for perfecting your images, Adobe®️ Photoshop®️ CS3 now offers productivity and workflow enhancements, powerful new editing tools, and breakthrough compositing capabilities.

Screenshots::
Tutorials for PS ;) Keygen-1

Download:
Kod:
http://rapidshare.com/files/91558828/PhotoshopCS3e.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/91564985/PhotoshopCS3e.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/91571204/PhotoshopCS3e.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/91577785/PhotoshopCS3e.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/91583044/PhotoshopCS3e.part5.rar
Password:
Kod:
inhanced.net
Link checked on Thu May 21, 2009 11:49 am [WBB_Linkchecker_Bot]

Ja sam uploadovala, tako da ti 100% garantujem da nije virus ;)

Pa mi javi, jel' valja ^^

EDIT: Pre nego shto pokrenesh, u zavisnosti od toga koji antivirus koristish - neki hocje da izbrishu ~Keygen~ programe, zato shto ih registruju kao virus...
Do sada mi je na share sajtu na kom sam postovala prijavljeno da Avast i Norton automatski obrishu patch >_>
Izuzetno debilno, zato i koristim Symantec antivirus >_>...

Keygenovi su ti shifre za besplatno instaliranje full verzije a ne trial verzije od tipa 15 dana, kontam da si upoznata sa time ;)

Sve u svemu, pitaj ako neshto ne bude jasno ;)
Na vrh Go down
Minami.
Admin
Minami.

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:51 am

ma meni je ovaj cs3 instaliran uz komp xD
ali hvala za linkove Very Happy

i da..reshila sam problem xD
Na vrh Go down
Keiki

Keiki

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:08 am

Jesi? Pa shta mu je bilo onda? XD
Na vrh Go down
Minami.
Admin
Minami.

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:05 am

ma ne znam.
bag neki.
oO
Na vrh Go down
Mai Mai-chan

Mai Mai-chan

Broj komentara : 912
Registration date : 2009-02-15

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Kakav je CS 4 jel valja nechemu?
Na vrh Go down
Keiki

Keiki

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 am

Pa, chitajucji review sa "CreativePro-a", rekla bih da je odlichan... naravno, original se bash i ne mozhe porediti sa onim shto mi skidamo preko warez-a ili torrent-a =/

http://www.creativepro.com/article/review-adobe-photoshop-cs4

U svakom sluchaju, vredi probati ga ;)

Ja se drzhim nekih starijih verzija, ali cju svakako isprobati CS4 ;)
Na vrh Go down
Mai Mai-chan

Mai Mai-chan

Broj komentara : 912
Registration date : 2009-02-15

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Ja sam ga skinula smorila sam se dok se instalirao ali izgleda da je extra
Na vrh Go down
Heiwajima_Mayu

Heiwajima_Mayu

Broj komentara : 149
Registration date : 2010-07-11

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:16 am

Hvala puno na ovome, trebace mi xD
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Tutorials for PS ;)   Tutorials for PS ;) Icon_minitime

Na vrh Go down

Tutorials for PS ;)
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
JRock Balkan :: Fan Stuff :: Vashi radovi-
Idi na: